Lord of Yoga Shiva's closest accomplice, and "vahana" or vehicle, is Nandi, the bull, because he is the essence of receptivity. Before you go into a temple, you must have the quality of Nandi – to simply sit. These fitted tank tops are so versatile and feature along with Nandi, Shiva's favorite flower, the Datura. Shiva drank the Halahala poison and Datura flower came out of his chest. It is therefore considered to abate the effect of poison, possessing some poisonous qualities itself. By offering the Datura plant to Shiva, the Lord of Yoga and the Lord of Dance, we pray for him to remove the toxins like jealousy and envy from our body and soul.
This line of tops (check out Shiva's Bull "Nandi", and Durga's Tiger), along with their matching leggings never fade. Cozy peachskin jersey fabric, super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. Perfect for an inspired asana practice and to promote receptivity while sitting in meditation.
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low